● High current and voltage carrying capacity.
● Simple, quick and safe effective field assembly.
● It can be used in the outdoor iron environment.
|Contact material||Copper, Thorium silver|
|Cable Spec||2.5 mm2, 4mm2, 6mm2|
|Connection method||Bayonet Mount adapter|
|Rated Voltage||DC 1000V|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃|
Description of 1000V mc4 connector:
The 1000V mc4 connector is designed for connection to photovoltaic solar systems with high mechanical requirements and extreme weather conditions. For permanent installation.
The 1000V mc4 connectors are made of the highest quality materials. They are rugged, ensuring long-term reliability and performance. These connectors are designed to complete solar panel (PV) arrays, typically in parallel applications. These connectors are also waterproof to prevent dust build-up.
1. Quick and easy assembly processing and simple plug removal without any additional equipment.
2. Double sealing ring, better waterproof effect.
3. Compatible with PV cables of different insulation diameters.
4. High temperature resistance and fire resistance.
5. Load capacity with high current and high voltage.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life:
Tinned copper ribbon should be stored in dry and ventilated room, where should be no acid, alkali, or harmful gas and the indoor relative humidity should not exceed 60%. Place it horizontally while stacking and avoid the carton extrusion, meanwhile, the stacking quantity of same product should
not exceed five layers or 1 ton. The shelf life can be up to six months since the production date.