● High current and voltage carrying capacity.
● The connection of bus bar uses soldering mode.
● The outer cover has the capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
● It can be used in the outdoor iron environment.
● It seals through glue, prevent water and dust. The protection grade is up to IP67.
|Number of terminals||4|
|Number of diodes||3|
|Rated Voltage||1500V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃|
|Protection Class||Class II|
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life:
Tinned copper ribbon should be stored in dry and ventilated room, where should be no acid, alkali, or harmful gas and the indoor relative humidity should not exceed 60%. Place it horizontally while stacking and avoid the carton extrusion, meanwhile, the stacking quantity of same product should
not exceed five layers or 1 ton. The shelf life can be up to six months since the production date.