● High current and voltage carrying capacity.
● Simple, quick and safe effective field assembly.
● The outer cover has the capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
● It can be used in the outdoor iron environment.
● Expansion connector are available for future requirement.
● Double permanent connection are adoptered for all of the connecting.
|Number of terminals|
|Number of diodes||2|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃|
|Protection Class||Class II|
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life:
Tinned copper ribbon should be stored in dry and ventilated room, where should be no acid, alkali, or harmful gas and the indoor relative humidity should not exceed 60%. Place it horizontally while stacking and avoid the carton extrusion, meanwhile, the stacking quantity of same product should
not exceed five layers or 1 ton. The shelf life can be up to six months since the production date.