● With the capacity of age and UV-resistance.
● The PV-Junction box can in the atrocious weather.
● Found in outdoor use under harsh environmental conditions required.
● Crimp connection is used for the solar cable.
● Welding connections is used for ribbon band.
● More convenient installation and maintenance.
|Contact Material||Copper、Tin Plated|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃|
|Wire Size Range||2x1mm²|
|Protection Class||Class II|
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life:
Tinned copper ribbon should be stored in dry and ventilated room, where should be no acid, alkali, or harmful gas and the indoor relative humidity should not exceed 60%. Place it horizontally while stacking and avoid the carton extrusion, meanwhile, the stacking quantity of same product should
not exceed five layers or 1 ton. The shelf life can be up to six months since the production date.