● High current and voltage carrying capacity.
● The connection of bus bar uses soldering mode.
● The outer cover has the capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
● It can be used in the outdoor iron environment.
● It seals through glue, prevents water and dust. The protection grade is up to IP67.
Number of terminals
Number of diodes
-40℃ to 85℃
The 1500V PV Junction Box is mounted directly on the back of each PV panel by a photovoltaic (PV) manufacturer and serves as an interface between the conductor strips on the panel and the DC input and output cables.
They contain bypass diodes to protect the PV panel from reverse currents during dark times, for example, if the panel is in a cool place or covered by debris such as leaves.
The role of 1500V PV Junction Box:
1. Seal the rear of the solar panel, with the connector between the outlets.
2. The junction box houses the connection points for the cables, which are connected from the outlet to connect each solar panel together.
3. Many solar panel junction boxes are filled or partially filled with a sealant to protect moisture from entering the solar panel and sometimes fill the edges to completely encapsulate the diodes, connections and cables. The quality of this sealant is also an important factor.
Product advantages include:
Double-sided heat dissipation for maximum current and overall efficiency.
The thin, compact design and convenient layout simplify the installation process.
IP68 protection ensures consistent, long-lasting performance.
Enhanced connector security and strength to minimize the risk of connectivity issues.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life:
The tinned copper ribbon should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, where should be no acid, alkali, or harmful gas and the indoor relative humidity should not exceed 60%. Place it horizontally while stacking and avoid the carton extrusion, meanwhile, the stacking quantity of the same product should not exceed five layers or 1 ton. The shelf life can be up to six months since the production date.