● High current and voltage carrying capacity.
● Simple, quick and safe effective field assembly.
● The outer cover has the capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
● It can be used in the outdoor iron environment.
● Expansion connector are available for future requirement.
● Double permanent connection are adoptered for all of the connecting.
|Number of terminals||4|
|Number of diodes||3|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃|
|Protection Class||Class II|
1. Suitable for PV cables of different sizes.
2. Waterproof rating: IP67.
3. High current carrying capacity.
4. Contact material: tinned copper.
5. High temperature resistance and wear resistance.
1. Cost optimized junction box for crystal modules.
2. The box is fixed to the panel with silicone. The protruding cover provides additional protection against kinking of the cable from the location exposed from the cable gland.
3. Lock the cable coupler according to NEC 2011.
4. Maximum connection reliability through snap-in latches.
5. Module junction box is suitable for automatic assembly
6. Crystal Photovoltaic Module.
7. Clear and optimize the robot's grip point.
8. Fast, reliable contact with strip conductors
9. Compatible with MC4
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life:
Tinned copper ribbon should be stored in dry and ventilated room, where should be no acid, alkali, or harmful gas and the indoor relative humidity should not exceed 60%. Place it horizontally while stacking and avoid the carton extrusion, meanwhile, the stacking quantity of same product should
not exceed five layers or 1 ton. The shelf life can be up to six months since the production date.