● High current and voltage carrying capacity.
● The connection of bus bar uses soldering mode.
● The outer cover has the capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
● It can be used in the outdoor iron environment.
● It seals through glue, prevent water and dust. The protection grade is up to IP67.
|Number of terminals||4|
|Number of diodes||3|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃|
|Protection Class||Class II|
The Solar Junction Box (FT-G006) is used to collect the output DC current of the PV array. It combines the same solar panels in series to form a photovoltaic array that supports the use of photovoltaic grid-connected inverters to form a complete photovoltaic system with the urban grid.
Features of the Solar Junction Box (FT-G006):
1. Suitable for outdoor photovoltaic systems;
2. Each PV array is equipped with DC fuse protection and anti-reverse protection;
3. Wide DC voltage input range, the maximum open circuit voltage can reach 1000V;
4. PV special high voltage lightning protection (SPD);
5. PG cable connector connector input, system wiring is convenient and safe;
6. PV dedicated high voltage circuit breaker control output;
7. Output waterproof terminal;
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life:
Tinned copper ribbon should be stored in dry and ventilated room, where should be no acid, alkali, or harmful gas and the indoor relative humidity should not exceed 60%. Place it horizontally while stacking and avoid the carton extrusion, meanwhile, the stacking quantity of same product should
not exceed five layers or 1 ton. The shelf life can be up to six months since the production date.