● With the capacity of age and UV-resistance.
● The PV-Junction box can in the atrocious weather.
● Found in outdoor use under harsh environmental conditions required.
● Crimp connection is used for the solar cable.
● Welding connections is used for ribbon band.
● More convenient installation and maintenance.
|Contact Material||Copper、Tin Plated|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃|
|Wire Size Range||2x1mm²|
|Protection Class||Class II|
The Solar Junction Box (FT-X04) is used to collect the output DC current of the PV array. It combines the same solar panels in series to form a photovoltaic array that supports the use of photovoltaic grid-connected inverters to form a complete photovoltaic system with the urban grid.
Features of the Solar Junction Box (FT-X04):
1. Suitable for outdoor photovoltaic systems;
2. Each PV array is equipped with DC fuse protection and anti-reverse protection;
3. Wide DC voltage input range, the maximum open circuit voltage can reach 1000V;
4. PV special high voltage lightning protection (SPD);
5. PG cable connector connector input, system wiring is convenient and safe;
6. PV dedicated high voltage circuit breaker control output;
7. Output waterproof terminal;
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life:
Tinned copper ribbon should be stored in dry and ventilated room, where should be no acid, alkali, or harmful gas and the indoor relative humidity should not exceed 60%. Place it horizontally while stacking and avoid the carton extrusion, meanwhile, the stacking quantity of same product should
not exceed five layers or 1 ton. The shelf life can be up to six months since the production date.